Friday 30 March 2007

The Football Trader

Welcome to a new blog that follows the progress of a part time Football Trader.

I started trading on Betfair at the beginning of March and through a mixture of luck and good judgement have managed to amass a profit of over £500 so far.

Looking at my Betfair profit and loss statement for that period it is clear that I was making good money trading on football, but have been giving back my hard earned gains on other sports that I know much less about (Darts, Cricket and Horses to name but a few).

The plan now is to stick to trading on football and try and make small but regular profits.

You can follow my trading progress here and hopefully pick up some nice betting advice & tips as I detail the inevitable ups and downs of my new part time job.

No comments: