Tuesday 22 March 2011

Here we go (again!)

Is it really possible to consistently make money trading on Betfair?

I know from past experience that I can make profits in the short term, but a lack of strategy and discipline have always eventually caught up with me.

Well after a long time out of the game, i've decided to re-open the trading room.

Business will commence at the start of April when I can fund my account with a reasonable starting bank.

The plan is to record all of my trades on this blog and to keep me honest I will publish monthly profit and loss statements direct from my Betfair account.

If possible I will publish my position in advance of matches, although with a large in play focus this will not always be possible.

So what are my targets?

The dream is to fund a decent holiday for myself and my daughter next summer purely from trading profits. In my head this equates to c.£100 profit per month.

I can't work out if that is a conservative target or wildly optimistic and I suppose only time will tell.

Hopefuly any readers will get a few decent tips along the way and some enjoyment from the roller coaster that is about to begin again.

No comments: