Thursday 19 July 2007

Football Trader is back!

Well after a nice break, the Football Trader is back and raring to go..

My first move on returning from my holidays was to invest in Setanta Sports, and I now have a whole host of live football to trade on in the new season.

In addition to my Sky Sports subscription I now have most of the European Leagues covered off for my trading and will not be short of a match to follow in the new season.

Discipline is the watchword for the new season, and even a small profit of c. £10 per match will deliver my profit targets of £200 per month.

Will be updating any ante post activity over the next few days

3 comments:

TQ said...

Wanna swap links man?
I'm at http://suggestedbets.blogspot.com

Paul Browne said...

Link added.

Hopefully should be updating more often now the football season has started.

Mr Wong In-Running Trading Blog said...

hello,

I manage an betting exchange trading centre in Highgate, North London - not too far from Harrow - and wondered if you might consider dropping me an email to discuss a link exchange and the possibility of you visiting us at some stage to check out our set-up?

(apologies for public posting but I could not find a public contact email for you listed on your blog)

Thanks, H. Elitebet
postmaster@elitebet.com