Thursday 27 November 2008

Uefa Cup Bets

Thursday night and a feast of football on Channel 5, not a statement I could have made when I started my trading career.

The Uefa Cup for all its faults (make it a proper cup competition ffs)is a lot stronger this season and I have 2 small bets on the go.

Schalke & Man City have served up an entertaining 1st half which opened up even more after Benjani's far post finish.

There looks like more goals to come, and I am on over 2.5 goals at 2.04.

Later tonight European royalty AC Milan look too strong for an understrength Pompey side.

A quote of 2.28 looks too big to turn down and I have invested a small amount on the Italian giants.

I will be out and about this evening, supping a few Peroni's so will be unable to trade in running - but I am yet to be convinced by Tony Adams stewardship and a midfield likely to include Fulham cast offs Sean Davis and Papa Bouba Diop will struggle against Kaka et al.

Lets hope that i'm back to form after a lengthy lay off!

No comments: