Friday 27 April 2007

April Update

After a sparkling debut month for my trading in March, April has been a much quieter month.

Cashflow problems have limited my trading, and I have missed out on some great opportuinties to push my profit levels up towards the £1000 mark.

Having just reviewed my P&L, I made £576 in March, but have lost £73 so far in April.

I am very confident that I can get back into the green in the coming months, as I have passed up significant profits already this month.

Anyone reading through this blog will know that I would have made money on the Valencia v Chelsea game and also the Man Utd v Milan game, as well as reading the Premiership relegation battle brilliantly so far (I hope some of you were on)

A small profit of £1.90 has been locked in tonight at the Stadium of Light (over 4.5 goals), as Roy Keane's Sunderland look likely to bounce back to the Premiership at the first attempt.

Look out for Carlos Edwards' stunning goal if you get a chance, a cleaner strike you will not see.

With a crowd of nearly 45,000 in attendance and significant funds likely to be available next season, Keano looks likely to establish the Mackems in the top flight in the next couple of years.

No comments: