Friday 13 April 2007

WBA v Sheff Wed

I have had a few small trades on the over/under 2.5 goals market at the Hawthorns.

After looking at the first 45 minutes I would say it is only a matter of time before a goal goes in.

The pace of Kamara is worrying the Wednesday defence, but so far his finishing has let him down. I would expect him to get his name on the scoresheet in the 2nd half.

WBA have a decent squad and with Kevin Phillips and Jason Koumas on the bench have options to change the game if things don't go their way (I have backed the Baggies at 2.16)

I have had my first proper look at Sheff Weds highly rated Chris Brunt tonight, and he hasn't disappointed. Comfortable on the ball and an educated left foot, the Northern Irish international looks capable of making it in the Premiership. Maybe the Lawrie Sanchez connection will see him end up at Craven Cottage?

Hopefully we can get an early goal in the second half to get me into a profitable position

Will update later

No comments: