Saturday 28 April 2007

United on the brink

Well what a day at the top of the Premiership.

Man Utd move 5 points clear at the top of the table and have all but wrapped up their first title since 2003 as Chelsea failed to do the business at home to Bolton (2-2).

Some excellent trading today as once again the beauty of a strong opening position was well illustrated.

As I wrote earlier I fancied Man Utd to struggle today, and as they found themselves 2-0 down I was able to trade out of my position to guarantee a profit.

I have had quite a remarkable couple of days, trading with ridiculously low stakes as I await pay day!

Last night, my Betfair balance was a grand total of £0.39. I managed to lay under 4.5 goals in the Sunderland v Burnley game last night and ended Friday with a balance of £2.80.

My trading on the Everton v United game now leaves my balance at £6.02.

I have managed to increase my meagre bankroll 15fold in less than 24 hours! How I wish I had been trading with bigger stakes..

Hopefully some of my fellow traders have been following my tips

No comments: