Monday 26 November 2007

End of the Road for Premiership

I have taken a new job recently in Marketing, and with my new creative hat on, I have decided to tackle the problems in the Premiership.

Make no mistake, the product is now appallingly bad. At least 10 teams (including my own, Fulham), should be cast adrift to make for a more interesting spectacle.

I don't have much time for Americans generally, but they have embraced the concept of equality through their draft system and understand that scarcity is a good thing.

If the Premiership wants to survive it needs to follow the Paul Browneprint for the future and cut back on the number of teams in the elite.

The current format is a busted flush, that encourages survival above all else - and the product is overpriced, overhyped and almost at the end of its lifecycle - unless someone has the balls to take a long term view instead of milking the golden tit then football as we all know it will implode within the next 10 years...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i would like to buy footballpundit.com from you, please email matt@mtge.co.uk for further info

John said...

i hope the premiership doesnt start playing matches abroad. so stupid

cheap football boots

cheap kids football boots

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.