Wednesday 21 November 2007

Nervous times

The Scotsman I met today fancies Croatia, the Scouser I met today is worried about England, the Racing Post backs Croatia...

Confidence in the country is remarkably low as we face the most important game since the defeat to Portugal in the abortive World Cup campaign..

The rain is lashing down in NW London and we have a manager that is beyond incompetent..if the weather keeps on the game could well be called off...

Since I have kicked the nicotine addiction I have been ridiculously positive, but the test against Croatia has been giving me nightmares for a few nights. Hopefully we can do enough to qualify and the FA grow a pair and get rid of Maclaren

If we had to win the game I would be more confident...come 9.45pm we could be crying into our beers...

Come on England...

No comments: