Sunday 17 June 2007

BIg Night of Trading

It is crunch time for England in the Euro U21 Championships and the moment of truth for Real Madrid as La Liga comes to a thrilling climax.

For England it is simple, if they beat group winners Serbia they will qualify for the semi finals and meet hosts Holland in the last 4.

Serbia have made 9 changes for this match and given England's greater need I expect them to get the 3 points required.

In Spain, Real Madrid have to beat Mallorca at the Bernabeu to secure the League title.

On paper the task seems easy enough, but La Liga has produced so much entertainment in recent weeks I can't help but feel there will be some thrills and spills on the final day of the season.

In early trading, I have backed England at 1.55 and layed over 2.5 goals in the Madrid match at 1.57.

I am sure there will be plenty of in running trading, which I will try and update if I get the chance on what could be a beathless evening

No comments: