Wednesday 6 June 2007

Estonia 0 -1 England

England have put in a decent first half performance and a goal late in the half by Joe Cole has given them an advantage at the break.

My trading has gone ok, although I could definetly done without the goal.

My major trade of the night was laying over 2.5 goals, and the price moved rapidly in my favour after a goalless first 30 minutes.

I traded out in bits and pieces but still left myself with a small liability on over 2.5 goals, but credit to Joe Cole for a great turn and finish.

My back of 2-0 England is looking more solid, and I have taken some of my stake back in running (backed at 6.00, currently available to lay at 3.55)

A couple of other small trades on under 1.5 goals and the draw are looking dodgy now, but the main thing is to decide on my strategy for the 2nd half.

I am sitting on an average profit for the night if I close out all of my positions, which is quite tempting at the moment - but if I can get another 10 -15 goalless minutes in the 2nd half I will be in an even better position.

Will probably take a half way position and green out my positions where possible and then wade in again in the 2nd half.

No comments: