Wednesday 6 June 2007

International Update

Will be struggling to trade regularly today as I have my daughter staying over tonight.

For some reason, she is more interested in CBeebies than Faroe Islands vs Scotland but hopefully I will have her safely tucked up in bed prior to the England game..

I didn't catch any of the Faroes vs Italy, but a 2-1 reverse suggests that the Islanders can put up some stubborn resistance against the Scots this evening.

Scotland beat a disappointing Austria last week, but have struggled in previous trips to Toftir.

I am tempted to lay Scotland at 1.21, but the fact that i can't keep a close check on the game is holding me back.

As for England, I have alreday advised a lay of over 2.5 goals and have that in the book at 1.87.

I could trade out for a small profit already as the price has drifted to 1.90 (how I wish I had a huge bankroll!), but I will stay invested for the first 10 or 15 minutes as even if England score early it is hard to see them cutting loose

Hopefully I will be able to spot some value nearer to kick off and in running, and will update during the game if I spot any value.

1 comment:

Paul Browne said...

I have also had a small back of England to win 2-0.

I never normally get involved in the correct score market, but dipped my toe in the water last night in the U21 friendly and found it a decent market.