Thursday 28 June 2007

Thursday Update

I will keep this short, as for some reason www.blogger.com has been playing up in recent days. After typing in epic posts and publishing them to this blog, they just fail to appear for some reason.

Anyway, a quick look at my Betfair P&L for June shows a profit of £105.83 for the month so far.

I haven't really had much to trade on throughout the month and have deliberately steered clear of what looks like becoming an epic Copa America.

Technology permitting, I will try and post my early thoughts on the tournament later tonight.

I have set up a camp bed in my front room, so that I can doze on and off and still keep half an eye on proceedings!

The Ecuador v Chile match last night was really entertaining and Brazil having already lost to Mexico will not get an easy ride against the supposed minnows in the group.

No comments: