Thursday 14 June 2007

Sven on his way to Man City

I haven't bothered following Big Brother this summer, preferring to follow the drama that is unfolding at Man City.

They are still managerless and despite having a wish list that contains some of the finest gaffers in Europe, they seem no nearer to an appointment.

Checking the markets on www.betfair.com this evening, and now ex England boss Sven is the market leader.

I am very sceptical about the whole situation at City, I advised about a week ago to oppose Juande Ramos (too good) and Chris Coleman (too similar to Stuart Pearce) and it looks like my recommendations will be correct.

I have withdrawn financially from this market altogether for a small loss, but wish I had just been brave and stuck with my initial pick of Paul Jewell who must be bored of his self imposed break from football by now.

As I have mentioned before, whoever takes over at City has a tough job on their hands and I expect most of the big names in Europe to steer clear unless major funds are available

No comments: