Tuesday 5 June 2007

Football Trader on Fire

Sometimes when you are the trading chair, you just have one of those nights when everything you touch turns to gold.

After backing China against Ghana in the Toulon tournament earlier this evening, and trading them further in running as they came from a goal behind to secure victory I got the feeling that June was going to get off to a flying start.

I got involved early in the England U21 v Slovakia U21 international and layed over 2.5 goals at 1.70.

I also had a small involvement on an England 3-0 win and any unquoted scoreline (which is basically anything over 3-0).

I traded my way out of my over 2.5 goals lay before Richardson gave England the lead from the penalty spot after 35 minutes, and then started backing over 2.5 goals quite heavily.

When the 2nd goal went in ( a deflected strike from captain Reo Coker) I was sitting pretty and also managed to get on the over 3,5 goals market at 4.00

At 2-0 England missed 2 gilt edged chances through Derbyshire and Lita and I began to worry that a great situation wasn't going to cop.

I needn't have worried, Taylor poached from close range and then Huddlestone struck a beauty, before Lita made it 5-0.

A profit of £155.00 on the night is a decent return for watching 2 games and it has to be said the U21 side is good to watch.

I will be following their progress closely in the U21 European Championshio Finals that start on the weekend

No comments: