Sunday 13 May 2007

Sheff Utd relegated

Neil Warnock will be apopletic, and I have every sympathy for him

After one season in the top flight, Sheffield United go down after a home defeat on the final day of the season.

When I woke up this morning, I did fear for the Blades, and tipped them up at 8.20 to be relegated.

Everyone outside of East London knows that West Ham should have had points docked and the Blades should not be in this position - I hope Fulham and Wigan stand shoulder to shoulder with Sheffield United in their legal action and rinse West Ham through the courts.

I can't even watch the after match events from Old Trafford, as the Premiership ruling has left a massive stain on the national game.

Congratulations to Wigan and Paul Jewell who has pulled off another last day miracle.

No comments: