Sunday 27 May 2007

Fame at last!

A long day in the trading chair was made worthwhile by the result in the Sevilla v Zaragoza match.

I had to take a big loss on the chin in the play off final between Blackpool and Yeovil, when the 3rd goal that I required never materialised, but my luck trading on horse races continued with McCoy (Super Sensation at Fontwell) and Kinane (Timarwa at the Curragh) both bringing home winners to keep my bankroll ticking over.

With the help of the Horses and Sevilla, I have managed to break through my target figure of £200 profit per month.

Hopefully I can hang onto the profit in the remaining few days of the month, with Derby v WBA looming large tomorrow.

As well as my modest profits, I have managed to break through the 1000 pageview mark for the month on this blog, so thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read my ramblings - hopefully some of you have managed to profit from my recommendations.

One final stroke of my ego came when I realised that I have been included in the following website http://www.blogtop40.com/jobs/24 in place 16 and hopefully heading into the top 10!

Good luck to all follow traders/bloggers

No comments: