Tuesday 22 May 2007

Free Bet with BetHiLo

Having been concentrating my efforts on fixed odds trading on Betfair, I have neglected my interest in spread betting recently.

All credit to BetHiLo however, who keep sending me e-mails offering me a £20 refund on any losses that I incur.

If I understand the offer correctly, I can have a bet on the Champions League Final tomorrow and as long as I only risk £20 maximum loss, I will get my money back - effectively a no lose situation.

They have a massive range of markets, so choosing where to invest the free bet may be difficult!

Early contenders are the number of converted penalties (aet) 1-1.3, a £15 buy @1.3 could yield a decent profit if the match goes that far.

Other markets of interest include a buy of Gerrard goal minutes 10-13 and a sell of Milan corner supremacy at 0.25

No comments: