Monday 28 May 2007

Half Time Update

No goals in the opening period of the play off final at Wembley.

WBA dominated the early exchanges, but Derby created the best chance of the half when Paul Peschisildo should have done better with just the keeper Kiely to beat.

The game has been enjoyable enough, without ever really hitting the heights of some of the previous play off finals.

Trading in the 1st half has not been too bad, I have managed to guarantee a profit on the over/under 2.5 goals market.

I am still onside with Derby, and if they can start hitting Steve Howard more frequently I may end the match with a decent profit.

One other market that I have entered slowly is over 1.5 goals, and the price is now 2.42 which I am going to hammer into (1 goal will guarantee a decent profit).

Will update at full time

No comments: