Sunday 13 May 2007

Come on Betis

The Football Trader has started to work his magic again in recent weeks after a struggle in April.

I advised laying Barca at 1.10, more in hope than expectation, but a late goal by Betis has given me a decent profit on the day.

I hope any followers of this website have profited from a great day of tips, the like of which you will not find anywhere else on the internet.

I started this morning by recommending backing Sheffield United to get relegated at 8.20, and then followed up with a back of Blackpool which allowed me to get out for a profit.

Then this evening the coup de grace, a lay of Barcelona at 1.10 has proved successful.

Valencia v Zaragoza still to come tonight, I will update in running when I have had a good chance to assess the match

No comments: