Sunday 27 May 2007

La Liga (Part 1)

Gimnastic have been relegated by other results today and face Athletico Madrid in the first of tonight's La Liga matches.

I watched Ath. Madrid concede 6 against Barcelona last weekend with some laughable defending but it looks like they will be more secure this evening.

An early goal from Fernando Torres has given the away side a 1-0 lead.

Thanks to a naive error of answering my mobile to someone I have been avoiding for the last 6 months, I have missed most of the 1st half, but at least it kept me out of my favourite market (over 2.5 goals) which would have moved against me.

I have got involved now with a small back of over 2.5 goals at 2.28.

After losing a relatively large amount on the Blackpool v Yeovil play off match, I managed to claw back some money by backing a couple of winning horses, with the short priced Timarwa esepcially impressive at the Curragh.

Keeping my fingers crossed for goals if I am to maintain a fairly decent run in recent days.

No comments: