Saturday 26 May 2007

Saturday Trading

The last decent weekend of football trading for this season gets underway today at Wembley, as Bristol Rovers take on Shrewsbury in the 4th Division play off final.

Then later this evening we have more from La Liga, as heavyweights Real Madrid and Barcelona both have winnable home games in their dual for the title.

Hopefully I can make the most of these games to boost up my trading profits for May

At this point I have a little confession to make, with the lack of football on in recent days, I have been straying into other sports, most notably Horse Racing with some surprisingly good results (must be beginners luck!).

A quick look at my Betfair P&L for the month to date, shows the following..

Horse Racing (+£139.71)
Snooker (+£90.18)
Football (-£44.50)
Specials (-£12.00)

Giving me trading profits for May (so far) of +£173.39.

I really need to get my Football trading in green for the month, given that it is supposed to be my specialiasm - so will be showing a bit more discipline for the rest of the month.

No comments: