Monday 21 May 2007

Quiet on the Trading Front

Not much to get my teeth into this week, except the Champions League Final on Wednesday.

So, I will be starting work on plans for next season.

In today's Racing Post, there is an intersting article by the excellent tipster Kevin Pullein, describing how he works even harder on his betting strategy in the summer months as he reviews past performance and searches for that elusive edge.

I will be doing the same and regularly updating my thoughts on this blog, as well as finalising a more defined trading strategy and money management system.

I think I have proved to myself that I can make regular profits trading Football matches on Betfair, but can definitely improve my returns with more discipline and some more structured 'rules'

Interesting that reports today suggest that David Beckham could be recalled to the England squad for the games against Brazil and Estonia - as predicted on this blog (29th April).

One other market that I have been following is the next Man City manager - initially I waded into Paul Jewell whose price has drifted significantly. Although that appointment looks unlikely, I haven't given up all hope on that even though the Tinkerman Ranieri is a hot favourite for the job.

One other interesting candidate at a huge price is Jean Tigana (200.00) - having just left Besiktas, the Frenchman should be considered for this post after his performance as Fulham manager. I have invested the princely sum of £2 at that price!

No comments: