Saturday 26 May 2007

Forlan brace ends Valencia's title hopes

Diego Forlan and Jan Dahl Tomasson, 2 strikers derided during brief spells in the Premiership have shared Villarreal's 3 goals this evening to end the title hopes of Valencia.

Another cracking match from La Liga, as the Spanish League once again proves to be the best in the world.

From a trading perspective, I somehow managed to salvage a small profit from a desperate position.

I managed to at last get back on the right side of the over 2.5 goals market for the first time in what seems like weeks, after backing over 2.5 goals a couple of times in the 2nd half to smash myself out of a potential loss.

I had also backed Valencia to win, but managed to neutralise my position by having a small bet on Villarrreal at 8 when the scores were level.

I am happy to be a lucky trader as opposed to a good one, so I hope my luck holds as we move onto the Bernabeu for Real Madrid v Deportivo

No comments: