Thursday 10 May 2007

Spurs v Blackburn (Part 2)

One of the key parts of becoming a profitable football trader is to have the term "No Bet" high up in your trading strategy.

3 or 4 big trades a month, with a decent strike rate would be enough to make decent profits.

It is an approach that I am serioulsly considering for next season, but in the meantime I will be trading on any match that I am able to watch on the TV.

From the Conference to the Champions League, from the Copa America to the Championship play offs, the Football Trader will be getting involved.

Tonights game is one of the hardest to call so far this season, not since the Liverpool v Chelsea Champions League semi final 2nd leg have I been so undecided about how to trade a match. It screams out No Bet, but how dull would that be?

So I have decided to take an opening position of opposing Spurs (lay at 1.96), although it is not with a lot of confidence.

Will update in running

No comments: