Sunday 13 May 2007

Profits from Blackpool

In form Blackpool have done the business so far in the play off semi final 1st leg.

They have produced a storming 2nd half performance and deservedly lead 1-0.

I tipped up Blackpool in my last article and have bailed out for a decent profit whatever the outcome.

I have now focused my attention to the Nou Camp. Barca lead through an early penalty, but have failed to extend their lead despite almost total domiance.

I expect Barcelona to win comfortably, but have layed them at 1.10 in the hope that Betis manage to sneak an equaliser.

I have also backed over 2.5 goals, so the ideal scenario is a Betis goal..

Whatever happens, I have had a profitable day's trading and have started to get back some of my discipline as I aim to turn in a decent profit in May

No comments: