Sunday 27 May 2007

Profits flow again

A goal from ex Portsmouth loanee Alessando for Real Zaragoza has turned my day around.

With the help of 4 cans of Stella, my bankroll was all in , as trading was replaced with blatant gambling.

Heavily invested in over 2.5 goals and a relatively large lay of Sevilla, I was staring down the barrel of a major losing day.

Zaragoza's goal direct from a corner (may go down as an og for Dani Alves) allowed me to green out my position on the match odds market , and when Russian Kherzakhov put Sevilla back in front, my day of hard graft (!) has paid dividends.

Kanoute has scored in injury time to make up for a shocking penalty miss to give Sevilla a 3-1 win and keep them just 2 points behind the big 2.

A daily profit of £24.45 keeps the bankroll growing and gives me a monthly profit to date of £220.33

No comments: