Saturday 12 May 2007

Stevenage lift the Trophy

A cracking match to christen the new Wembley Stadium as Stevenage came back from a 2 goal deficit at HT to claim glory.

Congatulations to manager Mark Stimson who has now won 3 consecutive FA Trophy final's.

It was a bizarre game for trading on in running.

Pre-match I tipped up Stevenage and over 2.5 goals which both obliged, but during the course of the match I was never quite on top of the situation.

I managed to turn in a small profit, mainly thanks to the number of goals.

My trade on the draw at HT (10.00) didn't really yield the profits that it deserved as I bailed out for a small profit after the first Stevenage goal.

I shouldn't complain though, a profit no matter how small is always welcome and keeps me alive for the next match, Bristol Rovers v Lincoln

No comments: