Wednesday 23 May 2007

Lucky Milan have HT advantage

Liverpool will trudge off at half time in Athens wondering how they find themselves 1-0 down at the interval.

Their game plan has worked well, and they have controlled proceedings for long periods, but a deflected free kick has undone all of their good work.

Probably the worst possible outcome from a trading perspctive was a Milan goal, although I have managed to limit the damage with some of the subsidiary markets.

I backed 0-0 for £18 at 6.5 and managed to get out for a small profit (+£3.80) before the first goal went in.

In the early stages the over 2.5 goals market was over reacting massively and I got involved laying under 2.5 goals at 1.44 with a liability of £50.35 - I could get out for a profit now and will consider my options in the next few minutes.

I have also layed Milan to win the cup at 1.71 - liability of £39.60 which unless Liverpool score looks like a loser.

The 2nd half should be a classic encounter as Liverpool now have to go for it, expect Crouch to be introduced in the next 15 minutes.

In Rafa I trust!

No comments: