Thursday 3 May 2007

All Spanish Uefa Cup Final

As advised Sevilla qualify for the Uefa Cup final and will meet up with Espanyol in an all Spanish final.

A half decent trading evening, was slightly spoiled as the 3rd goal that I desperately needed just wouldn't come.

How Dani Alvez managed to miss a sitter in injury time is beyond me, but at least I have learnt some valuable lessons this week.

I have managed to call the results of all of the European matches this week and should be sitting on a large profit, but I have frittered away profits by getting involved in other markets . I need to get back to the discipline I showed in March when regular profits were flowing.

I will be away for much of the weekend, so trading will be lighter than normal, if I get a chance to update I will give my take on the weekend fixtures, but I think I may be too nervous about Fulham's crunch clash with Liverpool to think straight.

No comments: