Wednesday 2 May 2007

United down and out?

Well as predicted Milan have put United in big trouble in the semi final 2nd leg, with the 2 key players highlighted pre-match - Kaka and Gattuso laying the platform for a place in the final.

Having advised backing Milan I bailed after the 1st goal to guarantee a small profit, so now I can concentrate on willing a Man Utd comeback.

Pre match concerns about Paul Scholes seem to have transmitted the player himself and he has yet to put in a meaningful challenge for fear of being booked.

United need to up the tempo all over the pitch, forget about the final and show some aggression and pace if they are to stand any chance of getting back into the game.

I'm hoping to see Louis Saha get a decent run in the 2nd half. The injury prone Frenchman is the best player I have seen in 30 years of supporting Fulham, and if his mental state is right he could just make a difference.

I agree with Fergie - next goal is the winner.

No comments: